Paradise Lakes Nudist Colony




 There are three or four Nudist Colonies north of Tampa, about 15 miles, near Land of Lakes.

The largest one, Paradise Lakes was a customer of mine when we lived in Florida.  They had condos, mobile home park, apartments and RV camping.

I supplied them with mattresses.

The property manager had contacted me about 1995 and I went to talk to him about deliveries.  He insisted that price was important but he was more concerned about my delivery men.  He was adamant about their behavior and wanted them to be discreet, make the delivery, no gawking....and get out.

I agreed that I, personally, would make all deliveries with one helper.

  I got the job.

I scheduled most of our deliveries on the day they had their Tennis Tournaments.

I have a hundred stories...... but my favorite is this one:

We had a delivery for the Condos, queen set....upstairs.   My oldest driver was with me, the residents put some clothes on and we soon discovered the box spring would not go up the stairs.  Our plan was to put the mattress on the roof on my 26' box truck and then back up to a patio deck....lift the mattress over the patio railing and then carry the box through the patio doors.

Tom (a Jehovah Witness) and I struggled to lift the mattress about 8 feet up onto the truck's box top.  We had the mattress in our hands, over our heads struggling to lift it when we heard a voice "do you guys want a hand?"   I didn't look back, I knew someone had ridden up on a bike.  I said "sure".

Before we knew it a totally nude old man had climbed up on the truck top and was pulling the mattress, standing between us.  We made our delivery, thanked the nudist and discreetly exited the grounds.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nora Peterson Rodenbeck

The Sunshine Skyway Bridge.

Tampa Florida has a beautiful smell.