From Dee


In memory of my dearest brother Chuck,
 
There are so many memories as we all grew up together.

One of my fondest memories would be going to the movies with Chuck, and seeing "Star Wars."   It was just the two of us.

I am fortunate to have two wonderful brothers, John and Chuck.   I don't know what I will do without them.

Chuck is one of kind.   A generous person, kind, loving and giving person.   He got this personality from Mom of course.   

We lost Mom this past year.  It has been a hard year for all of us in the Peterson family. 

May our memories stay within our hearts and always will be.   I am just glad I got to spend some time with Chuck at the lake helping him with the cottage. Those memories will always stay with me.   He would always tease me, just like old times.   

I can remember the dishtowel flick that Chuck and Mom always did.    Boy, those were hard flicks.  How i miss those memories.  Chuck is now up there with Mom and watching over us.

Now he will be forever in our hearts and soul. 

From your loving sister Deeann Pierson 

We all will miss you Chuck,   from my family to yours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nora Peterson Rodenbeck

The Sunshine Skyway Bridge.

Tampa Florida has a beautiful smell.